It’ s a good question that i tried to figured out,that’s the reason why the post wasn’t the first one but came out now.
Just a little joke to explain my way of thinkin’
- Number 6: Where am I?
- Number 2: In the Village.
- Number 6: What do you want?
- Number 2: Information.
- Number 6: Whose side are you on?
- Number 2: That would be telling. We want information. Information. Information.
- Number 6: You won’t get it.
- Number 2: By hook or by crook, we will.
- Number 6: Who are you?
- Number 2: The new Number 2.
- Number 6: Who is Number 1?
- Number 2: You are Number 6.
- Number 6: I am not a number – I am a free man!
- Number 2: (Laughter)
I know write,not so original I know,but is real also with a suggestion I had from a classic great tv series. It’s my personal tribute to an extraordinary tv serial in which the art of paranoid,lash,strenght and hope are resumed in one and only place that I like to fix as human being. There is often,during our life a number 2 or a number 6 and often we live as the same.
In a world wide web villagge,I’m aware of my best and my limits without any kind of judgment or pilosophy reaching for the first place but starring a top five,you choose, increasing the feeling to be: #number6.
Snob it’s also an artistic work.
thankyou Patrick McGoohan